IT resourcing consultant
Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT resourcing consultant to drive revenue growth through the identification and delivery of best talent to exceed our clients expectations.
New Street Consulting Group, NSCG, brings a unique blend of intel and insight to leadership consultancy, talent acquisition and workforce strategy. Our strategic consulting solutions offer smarter ways to find, assess, deploy and develop talent. We ensure a stronger return on human capital investment, through integrated services in leadership consulting, assessment, talent development, interim solutions, executive search, agile talent solutions and managed services.
Key role responsibilities
The role of IT Resourcing Consultant will sit within our Agile Talent Solutions division, the main duties of the role will be to;
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle of contingent and permanent hiring process, ensuring all activities are tracked on the company’s CRM
- Conduct vacancy requirement meetings with our clients where applicable
- Write and post advertisements ensuring that the most appropriate routes to market are deployed
- Screen and qualify candidates
- Assist candidates with interview preparation
- Provide offer management with both the candidate and client
- Guild and maintain talent pipelines
- Partner with the sales team and assist with client pitches
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans which has achieved Gold Investors in People standard. NSCG is a company which offers an entrepreneurial spirit, encouraging individuals to innovate whilst providing you with market leading technology and training to ensure you succeed. In order to be considered for the role you will;
- Demonstrable experience of IT Recruitment, either inhouse or for an agency/consultancy
- The ability to build rapport with clients and candidates at all levels
- Be results focussed and accountable for your work
- Process driven with excellent attention to detail
This role is currently based remotely however once restrictions are lifted you will work from our office in Leeds (LS1). You may be required to travel for this position to our other offices and client sites.
As well as a competitive base salary of up to £25,000 DOE, NSCG offers a strong rewards package including
- Company Pension Scheme with matched contributions up to 4%
- Discretionary Performance Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) with 1 additional day per year of service up to a total of 30 days
- Private health cover or health cash back scheme
- Life Insurance – 4 x salary
- Gym membership - £25 per month
- Travel Loan Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: email@example.com