Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
We are currently looking for an experienced marketing and communications manager to join the marketing team. You will take ownership of business marketing and communications plans for B2B & B2C activity, deliver digital marketing activity, thought leadership/content marketing, events and support internal stakeholders and sales teams.
In your role, you will develop subject-matter expertise in service line capabilities, curate and author thought leadership content to establish us as a leading player in the industry. You will gain a deep understanding of the target audience, and lead, create and execute our content marketing strategy to enable sales demand and sales revenue pipeline.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include marketing campaign strategy and operations, multi-channel marketing campaigns and thought leadership initiatives, events (in-person and online), content curation, publishing and distribution of content on our websites and across the relevant social media platforms. You’ll act as a marketing business partner to internal teams and other corporate functions, providing marketing advisory and sales enablement support.
Across this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop expertise across various disciplines, use a marketing-leading martech stack for campaign execution and client/candidate engagement activity.
You’ll be working in a fun, fast-paced environment, joining a team of digital marketing and marketing generalists. We’re looking for a driven individual who is results-focussed and who can work autonomously to deliver quality work and a measurable impact on revenue generation.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a professional services/consulting business desirable.
- Proven experience working across the full mix of marketing (client-side).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- A strategic thinker, possessing a high-level of initiative and self-motivated.
- Strong copy-writing expertise.
- Experience and understanding of demand generation strategies and their execution – including nurturing programmes.
- Digital marketing expertise – webinars, website CMS, social media strategy.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills with the ability to maintain a high-level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work with a focus on delivering successful outcomes and marketing ROI.
- Line management experience desirable.
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: firstname.lastname@example.org.