Part qualified management accountant
Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
We are currently looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join our finance team. You will be responsible for assisting the finance team in the delivery of accounting operations, management and financial accounts, cash management and financial controls.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include helping with the closing of the month-end and preparation of monthly management accounts for our group companies. You will assist with the delivery of various elements of credit control, sales ledger, purchase ledger, bank reconciliations and nominal ledger, as well as cash flow management, forecasting and the year-end accounting processes.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, joining a collaborative team. We’re looking for a driven individual with first-class communication skills.
- Part-qualified CIMA or ACCA.
- Experience of working in a financial control environment essential.
- Previous experience working in a professional services/consulting business desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercially aware and accustomed to a management ethos of cost control, adherence to budgets and targets and efficiency measures.
- Solid grasp of modern financial practices and techniques.
Remuneration and benefits
We will offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme and benefits package, including assistance for study, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent high-growth working environment.
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: email@example.com