Receptionist / Administrator
Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
We are currently looking for an experienced receptionist / administrator to join our business support team. This is an important role for our company as you will be the first point of contact to all clients both internal and external along with providing ongoing administrative support to the business.
Key role responsibilities
- Greeting visitors upon arrival in a professional and friendly manner.
- Co-ordinating meeting requirements – room bookings and refreshment needs.
- Co-ordinating and setting up video conferences.
- Ensuring the reception, meeting rooms, kitchen area and printing areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and transferring to relevant individual
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post and courier requirements.
- Managing all stationery stocks and requirements
- Monitoring quality of office cleaning and managing queries/ complaints with the cleaning company.
- Identifying and logging any IT and telephony issues with the Operations team
- Assisting the business support team with heavy workloads.
This role is based in our London office.
You will have previously worked in a client or customer facing role and have strong administrative experience along with an attention to detail. You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills along with a friendly manner and “can do” attitude. Your organisational skills will be first-class in order to have the ability to organise multiple activities at one time. Database experience would also be desirable.
A bit about us
New Street Consulting Group is a leadership consulting and talent solutions business. We’re embracing tomorrow’s world of work today – offering our clients smarter, new ways to solve their talent and business challenges.
Our business operates as a meritocracy with an open, supportive and entrepreneurial culture. Our colleagues exhibit our key values of being genuine, honourable, visionary, collaborative and brave.
Across our group, we find, assess, deploy and transform talent for our clients. Our multi-dimensional talent solutions are showing our industry the way forward. This means more success for our clients, our candidates, us as individuals, and our business.
We offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme and benefits package, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent, high-growth working environment.
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: firstname.lastname@example.org