Defence, aerospace & automotive
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
The importance of the defence, aerospace and automotive industries are paramount in the current economic climate. Especially in the wake of COVID-19. Whilst defence remains buoyant, aerospace and automotive has been badly hit by the crisis. These markets have declined at a time when the UK was preparing to exit the EU.
The experience and expertise of permanent senior executives and interim managers can help to both counter the risks and capitalise on the opportunities. Which is why are seeing strong growth in demand for interim assignments in these turbulent sectors.
Our defence, aerospace and automotive is here to connect your businesses with high-calibre talent – industry specialists ready to navigate change and deliver results.
Helping you accelerate performance
We’re dedicated to assisting small and large manufacturers with their change and transformation needs. Clients range from those within the aviation, maritime and space industries, to suppliers to the military.
Our associates are engaged through our ROI methodology, via a statement of work, or on time and materials frameworks. By defining the desired outcome and mapping out the best way to achieve success, we deliver the results you want.
We’ve provided consulting and people solutions to the defence and aviation sector for over a decade. We are immensely proud to be working in partnership with our clients, which range from local SMEs to multi-billion turnover corporations, to help with the development of such an important industry for the country.
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support pre-acquisition due diligence
- Leadership and programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Interim CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Interim CFO, FD
- Interim CCO, CRO
- Interim CTO, chief data officer
- Interim head of transformation, GDPR
- Interim Operations director, head of PMO, HRD
- Interim CMO, commercial director
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment