Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
In today’s truly global market, educational institutions face significant challenges – not least funding and finances, student satisfaction and ever-growing competition from home and abroad.
We help higher education, further education and schools navigate the complex landscape of change. We can connect you with interim expertise to deliver your priorities in areas such as admission, operations and change, student recruitment, marketing, commercial, finance and IT.
We work with senior leadership and academic leaders and have a proven track record in permanent senior positions, single interim appointments and consultancy projects, through to building teams to deliver high-level, complex change and transformation.
Helping you accelerate performance
Attracting the best talent is at the top of the agenda for many leaders – professionals who find new ways to build income streams and improve their student offering. This is where we can help.
- Implementing new structures, people and processes
- Commercial strategy for diversifying income streams
- Improving institutional capability to enable education organisations to be more independent
- Professional services for admissions, student recruitment, marketing, finance and IT
- Creating financial rigour in distressed situations
- Enhance the student journey through digital transformations
- Supporting major IT transformations
- Creating efficiencies in operations
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation to programme management and change.
Our consultants build long-lasting relationships with education leaders, helping your organisation find innovative answers to the complex issues it faces. We can help educational institutions source the expertise needed to deliver technological change and diversify income streams – which is often a priority for both HE and FE sectors.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Expert help and agile resource for distressed organisations and functions facing leadership challenges
- Commercial and sales leadership to drive income generation
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis for organisations requiring an understanding of the ‘as is’ state and validated options for new operating models
- Programme management and leadership for organisations procuring and implementing major IT systems that underpin business transformation
- Filling an unforeseen gap in senior management on a temporary basis
Typical interim manager assignments
- Interim procurement director
- Interim head of digital transformation
- Interim CRM implementation manager
- Interim programme director
- Interim head of commercial strategy
- Interim head of marketing
- Interim IT director
- Interim finance director
- Head of admissions and student recruitment
Leadership assessment for tomorrow's leaders
Through in-depth interviews, simulations and progressive assessment techniques, we build a holistic understanding of each leader’s aspirations, skills, personality and values. This creates a true picture of their fit for the roles they will be expected to perform.Learn more
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment