Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
Businesses in the energy sector are well-versed in tackling challenges and adapting to change – it comes with the territory. They also continued to perform well in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis as the nation and the world still needs power.
What we’re seeing, however, is a rise in demand for permanent executives and interim experts to take on responsibility for key initiatives. In challenging, fast-changing economic, regulatory and political conditions, our global interim community is expertly positioned to ensure ambitious businesses achieve their objectives.
We deliver exceptional consultants and interim executives who solve challenges and manage transformations across all corporate services functions for PLCs, privately-owned and investor-backed businesses.
Helping you accelerate performance
We partner with organisations in planning and responding to market and regulatory change. By supplying high-calibre interim managers who can hit the ground running, we ensure you get to your goals faster.
Specialising in advisory and delivery, our highly experienced interim managers can deliver on a set objective or lead on a broader programme of change and transformation.
Our expertise covers:
- Oil & gas – downstream, midstream, upstream, EPC engineering & EPCM engineering businesses.
- Renewable – wind, solar, hydro- electrical, hydrogen & fuel cell, biomass, geothermal, tidal, EPC engineering and EPCM engineering businesses
- Mining – surface, sub-surface, EPC engineering and EPCM engineering businesses
We have over 20 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, delivering value to our clients through the provision of permanent executives, interim executives, blended teams and leadership advisory services.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Transformation director for an EPC Engineering business
- Director of Trading & Risk for a leading E&P business
- CFO, for a leading Renewable Energy business
- Head of Data Governance for a nuclear business
- Interim Sales Director, for a VC backed business
- Chief Technology Officer, for a PE backed business
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support pre-acquisition due diligence
- Leadership and programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment