Executive search & recruitment
Interim finance management and financial directors
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
The financial and professional services landscape is ever changing. Businesses know they must change with it. Whilst delivering transformation is a challenge in any sector, in the heavily regulated worlds of financial services, this challenge is magnified. Calls for cultural as well as operational change are adding another layer of complexity on top.
Read our report on the FCA’s regulatory lens on diversity and inclusion in the financial services sector.
In these uncertain times, we support market leaders and challengers – helping them to disrupt, transform and execute their own organisational strategy. Whatever your goals, we can ensure transformation delivers at the pace you need.
From outside competitive pressures to the need for internal cultural change, there are a huge diversity of issues to face in financial services. When change and transformation is required, the right talent can’t always be found inside an organisation – and often an external perspective is key to delivering results. That’s where our services come in.
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver for a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation, programme management and change to restructuring portfolios and thematic reviews.
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success. Our complementary suite of services is designed to help our clients to stay relevant and appealing to customers. They enable new growth and connect our clients to the challenger ecosystem across fintech, insuretech and regtech sectors.
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
How we help
We understand the pressures faced in the changing regulatory landscape from remediation programmes and the change associated with a regulatory review, to the transformation of the customer experience and back office processing through digitalisation.
Learn more about how we help businesses in financial services make digital transformation a reality.
Our goal is to deliver forward-thinking people solution strategies to support our clients through turbulent and challenging periods. Clients come to us because we bring insight, understanding of both our market and other sectors with the dynamics of what is happening and its impact on organisations.
Helping you accelerate performance
Through our differentiated network of high-performing senior interims, c-suite executives, community and partner ecosystem, we’re able to reduce organisational risk and mobilise talent for sensitive business-critical agendas.
We can deploy teams and professionals in place fast to tackle short to medium-term business challenges, including:
- Remediation programme delivery
- Risk, compliance & business assurance
- Complaint handling & customer service
- Collections & recovery
- Fraud & AML
- Past business review and remediation
- Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment