Interim management services
Interim banking sector managers & directors
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success. We’ve seen a big rise in demand for interim managers and high-quality permanent executives who can deliver transformation change, often with a digital remit. Our banking team works closely in partnership with clients to support their strategy and change agendas – and deliver the best talent within the international market.
Our community of interim and permanent executive leaders offer relevant and proven experience, whilst providing significant, measurable return on investment to the organisation and assignment. They include strategists, P&L leaders and change management specialists who can make an immediate impact to the bottom line.
Helping you navigate the regulatory landscape
Challenges like regulatory pressure, disruptor competition and a global economic downturn are driving the need for innovation and transformation in the banking sector. At the same time, businesses are taking active steps to improve diversity and create more inclusive cultures.
We understand the pressures for experienced personnel in the changing regulatory landscape, whether that be remediation programmes and the change associated with a regulatory review, transformation of customer experience and back office processing through digitalisation.
Read our report on the FCA’s regulatory lens on diversity and inclusion in the financial services sector.
Our specialist expertise across the sector
Clients come to us because we bring insight, understanding of both our market and other sectors with the dynamics of what is happening and its impact on organisations.
We have deep market knowledge, connectivity and alignment of services for the following core markets:
- Corporate and transaction banking
- Investment banking
- Retail banking & building societies
- SME and business banking
- Challenger and pre-license banks
- Specialist and consumer credit
- Commercial finance lenders
- Payments and credit cards
- Loans and mortgages
- Fintech & regtech
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver for a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation, programme management and change to restructuring portfolios and thematic reviews.
We have extensive experience in the banking sector. Our interims have delivered outstanding results for integration and separation, restructuring and downsizing, outsourcing programmes, the creation of enterprise data warehousing and mortgage programme management.
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment