Executive search & recruitment
Healthcare & social care interim management services
Leadership & talent solutions for better patient outcomes
The health and social care system are facing a huge challenge, placing enormous pressure on staff and unprecedented demands on leaders as they navigate themselves through the greatest global health emergency in our history.
Prior to the pandemic, the health and social care system faced significant operational, workforce and estates pressures in acute, elective, primary care, mental health and community-based care. In the wake of coronavirus, the health & social care system requires a fundamental shift in the way that it delivers health and social care.
Change and transformation can’t succeed in isolation. The NHS needs to work collaboratively with partners, including local government, charities and the independent care businesses, including care homes. We have learnt that the UK is too diverse for a ‘one size fits all’ care model to apply, a whole system approach is needed. We connect NHS providers and commissioners to experienced interim leaders who can deliver local-level and system wide change and transformation, leading to better patient care.
We’ll deploy relevant expertise into your organisation quickly. Whatever your challenge we can help - whether it’s single interim appointments, consultancy projects or building blended teams of high-performing professionals.
Helping you facilitate change
The long-term plan marks a significant step forward in setting the NHS on a sustainable course for the next decade. One of the greatest risks to delivery is workforce shortages. Our subject matter experts, interim executives and consultancy teams can facilitate the changes necessary for better outcomes. We help our clients:
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implantation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve patient outcomes while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Redesign services to meet local needs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform new models of care
- Achieve digital reform
For nearly a decade, the NHS has experienced a significant decline in funding. At the same time, demand for services has rapidly grown. We have supported many health systems navigate this landscape by providing expertise in critical areas including finance and accountancy, operations, performance and transformation, property & estates, and digital & informatics.
We have worked with the health and social care market for almost 20 years. We have built a deep understanding as well as a trusted network of senior individuals that have helped some of the UK’s most challenged health economies. We help you move your organisation forward.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim transformation director for a large acute trust
- Interim chief executive for a private care organisation
- Interim operational improvement consultant for a large acute trust
- Interim primary care transformation lead for a collaboration of CCGs
- Interim governance lead for a private care organisation
- Interim PMO team for a struggling health economy
- Interim chief finance officer for a collaboration of CCGs
Leadership assessment for tomorrow's leaders
Through in-depth interviews, simulations and progressive assessment techniques, we build a holistic understanding of each leader’s aspirations, skills, personality and values. This creates a true picture of their fit for the roles they will be expected to perform.Learn more
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment