Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
For nearly a decade, the NHS has experienced a significant decline in funding. At the same time, demand for services has rapidly increased. A fundamental shift is required to transform healthcare and support the NHS in delivering the long-term plan.
Change and transformation can’t succeed in isolation. The NHS needs to work collaboratively with partners, including local government, charities and independent care businesses.
The UK is too diverse for a ‘one size fits all’ care model to apply, we connect NHS providers and commissioners to experienced interim leaders who can deliver local-level change and transformation leading to better patient care.
We’ll deploy relevant expertise into your organisation quickly. Whatever your challenge we can help - whether it’s single interim appointments, consultancy projects or building blended teams of high-performing professionals.
Helping you accelerate performance
The long-term plan marks a significant step forward in setting the NHS on a sustainable course for the next decade. One of the greatest risks to delivery is workforce shortages.
We play a vital role in supporting delivery. Our subject matter experts, interim executives and consultancy teams can facilitate the changes necessary for better outcomes.
We help our clients:
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implantation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve patient outcomes while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Redesign services to meet local needs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform new models of care
- Achieve digital reform
For nearly a decade, the NHS has experienced a significant decline in funding. At the same time, demand for services has rapidly grown. A fundamental shift is required to transform healthcare.
This transformation can’t succeed in isolation. The NHS needs to work collaboratively with partners, including local government, charities and independent care businesses.
We have worked with the health and social care market for almost 20 years. We have built a deep understanding as well as a trusted network of senior individuals that have helped some of the UK’s most challenged health economies. We help you move your organisation forward.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective solution for helping distressed health economies requiring turnaround
- Agile and experienced support for organisations overwhelmed by regulatory pressures
- Expertise to deliver programmes of work for organisations going through a mergers or acquisition
- Expertise for health economies needing integration and collaboration
- Hired expertise on a project basis to deliver deep-dive diagnostics to identify improvement
- Specialist help to deliver high-level investigations into improving patient care
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim transformation director for a large Acute Trust
- Interim chief executive for a private care organisation
- Interim operational improvement consultant for a large Acute Trust
- Interim primary care transformation lead for a collaboration of CCGs
- Interim governance lead for a private care organisation
- Interim PMO team for a struggling health economy
- Interim chief finance officer for a collaboration of CCGs
Leadership assessment for tomorrow’s leaders
Through in-depth interviews, simulations and progressive assessment techniques, we build a holistic understanding of each leader’s aspirations, skills, personality and values. This creates a true picture of their fit for the roles they will be expected to perform.Learn more
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment