Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
Private healthcare providers are proving increasingly attractive to patients – not just to reduce waiting times but to give access a wider range of often novel treatments.
Even at a time when insurance costs and taxes could be more favourable, the rise in patient demand is creating major opportunities for the private sector – especially organisations that move fast to offer convenient, personalised and preventative healthcare.
There are many challenges for leaders in launching new services, restructuring operations, managing transformation and streamlining mergers and acquisitions.
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success. We’ve seen a big rise in demand for interim managers and high-quality permanent executives who can deliver transformation change, often with a digital remit.
Helping you accelerate performance
We play a vital role in supporting delivery and managing transformation. Our subject matter experts, interim executives and consultancy teams can facilitate the changes that underpin a fundamental shift in business performance.
We help our clients:
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implantation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve patient outcomes while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Redesign services to meet local needs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform new models of care
- Achieve digital reform
We have worked with the private healthcare market for several years and have a wealth of experience. We have built a deep understanding as well as a trusted network of senior individuals that have helped to accelerate transformation in the private healthcare sector.
Who we partner with
Interim Partners at NSCG has experience in placing the right people in a wide range of well-known private healthcare organisations.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Specialist expertise for supporting organisations requiring a turnaround
- Leadership for driving major business change and programme management
- Cost-effective solution for helping organisations navigate and successfully deliver a merger or acquisition
- Programme management expertise for digital transformation initiatives
- Expertise for undertaking high-level investigations into strategies for improving patient care
- Fill an unforeseen gap in senior management on a temporary basis
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim chief executive for a private care organisation
- Interim governance lead for a private care organisation
- PMO team for a struggling health economy
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment