Infrastructure & construction interim management services
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
It is both a fascinating and challenging time in the construction sector as it start to rebuild itself from the pandemic. There are crippling costs of resurrecting construction projects and this is placing pressure on businesses large and small. Innovation and transformation are key to overcoming the challenges and driving future success. Transformational senior executives and experienced interim managers are perfectly placed to deliver the change required.
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success. Our team connects businesses to specialist expertise, senior professionals and blended teams across multiple technical and non-technical functions.
We’re ready to help your organisation tackle the challenges ahead – and reap the opportunities.
Helping you accelerate performance
We help a wide spectrum of businesses in the sector with change, transformation, turnaround and senior interim ‘holding’ positions.
We partner with the most well-respected and experienced interim managers in the industry to provide outstanding results for SMEs, PLCs, private equity and owner-managed businesses.
Our relationships with professional bodies ensure we are at the forefront of thought leadership and we’re known as the ‘go-to’ interim management provider for our clients.
We have over 20 years’ experience in the industry, delivering value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Our experience across the infrastructure sector is established and long-standing, supporting utility providers going through regulatory change, to helping companies in readiness for the domestic smart meter roll-out, right through to placing interim business leaders into Train Operating Companies (TOC).
Key benefits of interim managers
- Hiring of expertise on a short-term basis to offer consultancy for due diligence of a new investment opportunity
- Experienced leadership for the creation and rapid mobilisation of bid teams
- Programme management and leadership of major built environment and infrastructure programmes
- Critical expertise and cost-effective option for under-performing assets
- Specialist expertise to deliver operational improvements
- Disposal and acquisition analysis of key assets
- Critical resource to fill an unforeseen gap in senior management
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Interim CFO, FD
- Interim CCO, HSO
- Interim CTO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Interim Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Interim CMO, Commercial Director
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment