Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success. Our team is providing talent solutions to help change and business project-related issues including integrations, carve outs, regulatory driven change and emerging issues surrounding delegated authority, business model transformation, cyber, and digitalisation.
Read our report on the FCA’s regulatory lens on diversity and inclusion in the financial services sector.
We’re ready to help drive the change your business needs.
Helping you accelerate performance
Our knowledge of the insurance industry is both broad and deep – enabling us to help clients plan for future business needs. We advise on trends in the market to ensure that you have access to scarce, in-demand talent for business-critical hires, as well as plugging gaps within your business model as and when required.
Insurance companies are finding themselves looking outside of the insurance industry for these experts as they start to really understand who their customer is and what they want from a digital platform.
As we see the clear trends emerging, we are already well progressed with candidate pooling. Digital propositions and re-platforming are a large part of this demand – operational efficiencies and claims restructuring are affecting the entire insurance industry.
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation, programme management and change to restructuring portfolios and thematic reviews.
Our knowledge of the insurance market extends beyond the insurance companies we work with into the consultancy, private equity and venture capital space, including the following core markets:
- General insurance
- Lloyds and the London Market
- Life and pensions
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment