Leisure & hospitality
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
The leisure and hospitality sector is a challenging and highly competitive market that insists that operators maintain an agility and ability to constantly innovate in order to remain in sync with the ever-beating pulse of evolution and customer-expectation.
We’re uniquely placed to support the sector with high-value senior executives and interim consultants, both from within and outside the sector, and are highly experienced in landing quickly and adding value from day one.
Our network comprises a combination of both former (now independent) consultants from some of the leading consulting houses together with a dedicated pool of interim professionals whom by virtue, through consistent redeployment into many challenged or distressed situations, can deliver profoundly valuable transformations in their fields of expertise.
Be it turnaround, change, high-growth, or continuous improvement, our interims and consultants ensure you get the results you expect.
Helping you accelerate performance
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success.
Whether a business needs a regular, senior interim to fill a gap or requires niche specialists in short bursts to overcome specific obstacles or steer a turnaround, we represent a deep network at all levels of experience to suit all circumstances and budgets.
Our practice has the experience and capability to deliver across all sub-sectors including:
- Grab & Go, QSR, fast casual, casual, premium casual, brasserie/bistro and fine dining
- Cinema, theatres and entertainment
- Museums, attractions, events and theme parks
- Resorts, camps, hotels and staycation
- Gambling & casino
- Sports clubs, sports’ governing bodies, gyms & fitness centres
We have a deep network and impressive track record in providing solutions at c-suite, director, head of and programme manager levels across the following:
- Executive / non-exec leadership
- Commercial / customer experience consultants
- Strategy & commercial transformation
- Procurement, supply chain, delivery
- Finance transformation & turnaround
- Digital, CRM & loyalty
- Technology transformation
- Restructuring & org design
- Data & insight and analytics
- Post-acquisition Integration
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment