Travel industry interim management solutions
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
We provide a platform to connect with a very specific, time-proven network of senior executives and industry-focused interims and consultants in the travel industry.
By partnering with the best interims and independent consultants in the travel sector, we are able to bring life to large-scale turnarounds, bespoke change, high-growth, short-term consultancy requirements and continuous-improvement programmes at c-suite, director, head of and programme manager levels.
Helping you deliver better outcomes
We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive search and functional leadership assignments, business transformation to interim management for programme management and change. We play a vital role in unlocking the potential of our clients’ growth plans as well helping them through times of major change.
Our sector specialist consultants build strong relationships with board executives and influential leaders in travel to understand the issues the market faces.
We take an outcomes-driven, consultative approach in providing best-in-class talent to our clients’ complex challenges.
Executive search & selection
Our extensive candidate network means we're well placed to find high-calibre senior candidates when you're looking to recruit a permanent executive. Our executive search service delivers retained executive-level assignments both internationally and domestically, centring on the recruitment of CEOs, MDs, c-suite appointments and general managers along with other senior leadership professionals.
Our high-quality, holistic service combines the capability of our highly experienced executive recruitment consultants with in-depth psychometric/personality assessments delivered by qualified occupational psychologists. Our search and selection methodology will ensure a cultural fit and alignment to values and organisational purpose, which is particularly important at a senior level.
Typical executive search assignments
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
Interim management solutions
Our experience in the travel sector has exposed us to change and transformation programmes across the spectrum of travel and tourism. We've provided talented individuals that have helped so many businesses to adapt to the changing expectations of the modern traveller. We've provided interim solutions for a range of business challenges, including e-commerce booking systems, CRM/loyalty solutions for the aviation sector, rationalising cost and procurement for hotels, or helping private equity firms to buy and sell high-performing travel agencies.
Our expert consultants will help you to define the problem, shape the solution and deliver the best outcome through our network of interim managers.
Many of our engagements are delivered to a statement of work with an outcome-based pricing model. This gives you the confidence that we, and the interim executives we work with, will be accountable for successful outcomes.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Leadership and specialist expertise for managing and delivering turnarounds or major restructure
- Management and delivery of an end-to-end merger or acquisition
- Cost-effective solution for hiring senior procurement expertise to deliver supply chain transformation
- Programme management and technical expertise to deliver successful IT transformation
- Leadership and programme management acumen to drive digital initiatives including the transition to cloud and the optimisation of AI
- Interim CFO – Integration – travel agency
- Interim Chief Digital Officer – holiday park operator
- Interim Commercial Director - rail operator
- Interim Head of Customer – holiday homes
- Transformation Director – airline
- Interim Head of Pensions – OTA
- Export & Supply Chain Consultant - software
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service.
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive development