Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
The industrial manufacturing sector felt the effects of the Covid-19 crisis as much as any in the UK. It is now facing a myriad of challenges from changing customer demands and regulatory issues. There is still Brexit uncertainty and rising costs. The impact of digitalisation and smart technologies is driving unprecedented change.
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success.
The right leadership is key to outperforming the competition as the industry recovers from the deep impact of the pandemic and securing a sustainable future. Our industrial manufacturing team works within UK manufacturing, providing interim, delivery-focused solutions to board-level clients. We can provide people solutions to help with a range of scenarios whether it’s to manage a turnaround, safely guide a business through a period transformational change or fill a gap in senior leadership.
We can connect you with experienced, expert professionals who know how to deliver the results you want to see.
Helping you accelerate performance
We help a wide spectrum of both UK and European businesses with change, transformation, turnaround and senior permanent executives and interim ‘holding’ positions.
We partner with the most well-respected and experienced interim managers in the industry to provide outstanding results for SMEs, PLCs, private equity and owner-managed businesses.
Our relationships with professional bodies ensure we are at the forefront of thought leadership and we’re known as the ‘go-to’ interim management provider for our clients.
We have over 20 years’ experience in the industry, delivering value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services.
Our team has delivered superior outcomes for complex engagements time and time again. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments to business transformation and programme management.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support pre-acquisition due diligence
- Leadership and programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim CEO, COO, MD, CIO
- Interim CFO, FD
- Interim CCO, CRO
- Interim CTO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Transformation, GDPR
- Interim Ops Director, Head of PMO, HRD
- Interim CMO, Commercial Director
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment