Executive search & recruitment
Interim not-for-profit managers
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
Austerity and reduced funding sources have put pressure on the not-for-profit sector, as have high profile issues around governance, risk, culture and behaviour.
While there are challenges to face, there are many opportunities to grasp too. Digital innovation is opening unforeseen possibilities, while charities bold enough to embrace change are reaping the benefits.
Our not-for-profit team works with charities of all shapes and sizes – deploying experienced interims with the experience gained inside and outside of the sector. We connect leading interims who can offer a fresh perspective for overcoming complex problems and delivering transformational results.
Our track record stretches from household names to small charities. Whatever your individual goals, we’re ready to find the right interim solution for you.
Helping you accelerate performance
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services. We deliver for a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation, programme management and change to restructuring portfolios and thematic reviews.
We work closely with our clients to get an in-depth understanding of the situation and the organisation's goals. We help our clients:
- Diagnose the ‘as is’ state, understand the options and implement new structures, operating models and processes.
- Improve operations and staff engagement by providing senior leaders with transformational leadership skills
- Innovate by connecting them with individuals outside of the sector that can bring fresh thinking and transferable skills to the table
- Understand and improve their data, governance and risk profile.
- Respond to regulatory judgements including improving financial rigour in distressed situations
- Achieve customer transformation through IT enabled change
We have collectively worked with the not-for-profit sector for over 30 years. Our team uses rigour to develop a deep understanding of the challenges our clients face, together with a great network of individuals both inside and outside sector who have a track record in delivering change.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Support for organisations who need a change in target operating model
- Help for distressed organisations and functions facing leadership challenges
- Capability and expertise for organisations that require understanding of the ‘as is’ state and validated options for new operating models
- Experience and capability to deliver programmes for those organisations procuring and implementing major IT systems that underpin business transformation
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim chief operating officer for a medium-sized charity
- Interim chief financial officer for homelessness charity
- Interim HRD for a small charity
- Interim marketing director for a medium-sized charity
Leadership assessment for tomorrow's leaders
Through in-depth interviews, simulations and progressive assessment techniques, we build a holistic understanding of each leader’s aspirations, skills, personality and values. This creates a true picture of their fit for the roles they will be expected to perform.Learn more
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment