Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
There is a paradigm shift underway in the professional services sector. This major structural transformation is being driven by complex external factors.
Risk and regulatory pressures are increasing. Customers are becoming more price sensitive and demanding greater value and ROI. IT and data security remain crucial for client trust. Navigating these challenges requires leaders of the highest calibre.
Read our report on the FCA’s regulatory lens on diversity and inclusion in the financial services sector.
More and more businesses recognise the value of an effective blend of permanent executives, interim managers and an agile talent workforce to enable business success. We deploy high-quality interim managers and executives to help deliver transformational change in many forms – innovating service delivery, driving economies of scale and maximising the impact of outsourcing solutions.
Whatever your goals, we can connect you with the talent to make change count.
Helping you accelerate performance
Professional services businesses are increasingly recognising the value of external knowledge, expertise and perspectives. We’re seeing a rise in demand from accountancy, legal and advisory, and consultancy companies for interim and blended team solutions.
Our interim managers are handpicked ecosystem of partners. This integrated network of go-to experts provides seamless and agile access to talent. The result is better outcomes for your business delivered by combining strategy, strategy execution services and outstanding performers.
Through our differentiated network of high-performing senior interims, community and partner ecosystem, we’re able to reduce organisational risk and mobilise talent for sensitive business-critical agendas.
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory services.
We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation, programme management and change to restructuring portfolios and thematic reviews.
All our interim managers are deployed directly into the portfolio company, except in the case of pre-deal due diligence. We have deep market knowledge, connectivity and alignment to the following core markets:
- Accounting, auditing and tax
- Strategy and management consulting
- Financial advisory and transactions
- HR, IT and operations consulting
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
Leadership assessment for partnership
We help you to see the whole picture for developing and hiring the partners of tomorrow. Learn more about our assessment services for partner programmes in professional services.
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment