Executive search & recruitment services
Retail interim management, consultants & senior executives
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
The retail world is in a state of flux, with challenges and opportunities on both the high street and in the digital space.
For most retailers and D2C brands, change and transformation is a priority. Our team works with clients to deliver successful change, to lead turnarounds and to foster continuous improvement. We support high-growth businesses as well as struggling brands.
Our specialist interims and NEDs deliver short-term consultancy and diagnostics, large-scale transformations and can serve as a gap fill for permanent positions. They are an accountable and cost-effective alternative to management consultants.
By connecting you to the best interims and consultants in the retail market, we ensure you get maximum ROI for the projects you deliver through us.
Helping you accelerate performance
We provide solutions at c-suite, director, head of department and programme manager levels. Our senior executives and interim managers bring a wealth of experience and expertise across the following:
- Strategy & commercial transformation
- Technology transformation
- Operating model & cost reduction
- Data, CRM & analytics
- Supply chain, retail operations & logistics
- Finance transformation
- Digital & multichannel operations
- Restructuring & organisation design
Changing customer behaviours, squeezed household budgets, disruptive newcomers, technological advancements – the challenges to retailers grow every day. Facing these challenges requires bold leadership – and an appetite for implementing change that delivers results.
With the market changing so rapidly, retailers need to act fast. Which is where we can help.
Our retail team bring a wealth of combined experience – it has worked with organisations of very different sizes, across a broad range of retail sectors.
Key benefits of interim managers
- Leadership and specialist expertise for managing and delivering turnarounds or major restructures
- Management and delivery of an end-to-end merger or acquisition
- Cost-effective solution for hiring senior procurement expertise to deliver supply chain transformation
- Programme management and technical expertise to deliver successful IT transformation
- Leadership and programme management acumen to drive digital initiatives including the transition to Cloud and the optimisation of AI
- Board and leadership
- Digital, change and transformation
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and sales
- Programme management
- Risk, governance and compliance
- Interim CEO, Fashion (£400m)
- Pricing Strategy Consultant, Electricals (£30bn t/o)
- Interim CFO, PE-backed Sports (£150m)
- Supply Chain Transformation Project, Health & Beauty (£1.1bn)
- Interim Commercial Director, Fashion (£100m)
- Interim IT Director, Fashion (£300m)
- ERP Programme Manager, Entertainment
- Turnaround/Restructuring Consultant, Homewares (£200m)
- Interim Programme Director, Grocery
- Interim TOM Programme Director, Department Store (£10bn)
- Interim Strategy & Insights Director, Department Store (£10bn)
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment