Speciality & consumer finance
Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
Specialty and consumer finance is changing at a rapid pace. Technology continues to transform financial institutions, subprime mortgage companies, consumer lenders, mortgage services, credit card issuers, consumer finance companies and asset-based lenders.
We’re also seeing changes in the way financial service providers operate. As they move their businesses and product offerings to the cloud, new compliance issues and cyber fraud risks are being created.
Our sector-specific industry alignment gives us strong insight into your market, and we can provide immediate access to executive leaders and interim talent. Whatever challenge you face, we can connect you with high-calibre professionals specialising in finance, operations, change and transformation, risk and compliance, marketing, digitalisation, sales, HR and IT.
Helping you accelerate performance
We understand the pressures on leadership in the changing regulatory landscape. There are many hurdles to the delivery of strategies like remediation programmes, finance transformation, customer experience transformation and back office digitalisation.
Clients come to us because we bring an insight into both our market and other sectors – we understand the dynamics of what is happening and its impact on organisations. By keeping up to date with the challenges facing the sector and creating pools of talent our clients can access immediately.
Our team delivers superior outcomes for complex engagements whilst bringing significant value to our clients through the provision of interim executives, interim teams and leadership advisory. We deliver a wide range of mandates ranging from executive and functional leadership assignments, business transformation, programme management and change, restructuring portfolios and thematic reviews.
We have expertise in the following core markets:
- Leading retail banks
- Building societies
- SME banks
- Cards and lending specialists
- Challenger and pre-license banks
- Bridging capital firms
- Consumer credit lenders
- Commercial finance businesses
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise or on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and redesign
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment