Building diverse workplaces
According to PwC’s ongoing benchmarking survey, 76% of global business leaders claim that D&I is a priority for their organisation, yet a third of respondents viewed diversity as a barrier to progression at their organisations and only 5% of organisations are succeeding in key dimensions of successful D&I programming.
New Street Consulting Group have invited equality, diversity and inclusion leaders from various industries to share their experiences on setting up and developing an in-house D&I function, and discuss potential pitfalls and necessary steps at every maturity level for our upcoming webinar, taking place on Thursday 10 December, 2020 at 4pm.
Whether you’d like to create a D&I agenda and don’t know where to start, or are already executing a fully developed D&I strategy across your organisation, our upcoming webinar will contrast different views on what best practice looks like and how it can be tailored to each organisation.
We will discuss topics like how and what data to gather, how to build an initial strategy, how to assess and hire the right person to lead the function, where it should sit within and organisation and how to maximise its impact.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions most relevant to your objectives and interact with the panellists throughout the webinar. This webinar will be available on-demand 24 hours after it has concluded if you are unable to attend live.
Lauren von Stackelberg, Global Head of Inclusion & Diversity – Expedia Group
- Forbes 30 Under 30 award winner
- Co-chair of the Executive Committee of Foreign Sisters, Trustee and Chair of the Diversity Advisory Committee of Founders 4Schools, trustee and executive board member of the Ubunye Challenge and a member of the steering committee of the Employers for Pay Equity Consortium.
- Set up J.P. Morgan's first Female Client Strategy programme
- Published in Forbes and regularly speaks live at events such as the Telegraph Women Mean Business Summit and the D&I Leaders Global Forum.
Kulbir Shergill, Director of Social Inclusion – University of Warwick
- European Business Diversity Awards winner
- 20 years of cross sector D&I leadership experience
- Has supported KPMG, Grant Thornton, Nacro, AXA Investments and the Bank of England
- Supported a major UK entity to achieve first place in The Stonewall Work Place Equality Index
- Led her organisations to the Times Top 50 Places for Women to Work list three times, and the Top Ten Public Sector for Business in the Community for race and gender list twice.
- Finalist for Inclusive Culture & Transparency Awards for Opportunity Now, National Business Awards for Inclusive Leadership, and has won the National Housing Award for Race Equality Strategy, British Diversity Award.
Monica Chadha, Chair of BFI, Vice-chair of Queen Mary University of London
- 25+ years experience leading consumer, retail, publishing and higher education
- Member of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for AI, Chair of the British Independent Film Awards Advisory Board, advisor to the European Women's Leadership Programme in Cinema, and advisor to Onboarding Officers.
- Ashridge-trained coach
- 2018 ambassador for Women on Boards and awarded a 'Super NED' by FDS Director Services and the University of Salford
- Recognised as one of the top 50 Women to Watch in the UK in the 2019 Female FTSE Board Report
Susan Miller-Jones, Interim Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality - KPMG
Celia Pronto - Women on Boards Ambassador and MD of Love Home Swap