How COVID changed everything: digital disruption
Presented by NSCG in association with the Institute of Interim Management
The COVID-19 pandemic has unleashed a new era for business, causing rapid change across every sector. As businesses reimagine their operations, interim managers are uniquely positioned to help organisations adapt. Digitisation around remote working and changing consumer habits, has seen the opportunity for savvy interims to use their substantive experience and consultative position to transforming business through change. How can interims leverage these opportunities?
This webinar will cover:
- What has COVID-19 taught us about the way businesses approach digitalisation?
- How has COVID-19 changed the landscape for future disruption?
- How can we better leverage data?
- How can digital technologies improve customer outcomes?
- How can digital technologies make the world a better place?
- What skills gaps exist? How can interim managers benefit?
- What do leaders need to think about?
- Are we now in the age of digitalise or die?
- What is the message to executives who are reluctant to digitise?
About the speaker
Rob Jamieson [LinkedIn] is the Chief Information Officer at Hargreaves Lansdown and previously held the position of Group Chief Digital and Technology Officer for Legal and General. Rob has built award winning digital propositions for some of the biggest names in financial services and has expertise in delivering both digital and data transformations to deliver reimagined customer journeys, simplify complex businesses and increase revenue generation.
About the Institute of Interim Management
The Institute of Interim Management (IIM) is the UK’s professional body for independent professionals operating at board or near-board level as interim managers and executives, in business on their own account. The Institute is a collaborative organisation working with leading affiliate and partner organisations servicing independent professionals in general and interim management in particular.
Register to attend
Already registered? Click here to login and view the webinar.