Leadership from the bottom-up
What does your team want from their leaders? And how easy is it to deliver that given the current environment we find ourselves in?
If you’re a leader, this webinar will equip you with a practical tool-kit for managing your team in a changing environment, helping you to build capability and drive engagement.
HR, talent and learning and development leaders will also find this webinar useful if they’re looking to develop the leaders within your organisation to better manage their teams in a virtual environment.
This webinar will cover:
- What does your team need to be motivated and engaged?
- What is authentic leadership? How can leaders develop this skill?
- What happens when the needs of the individual run up against those of the organisation?
- How do leaders build capability that drives performance?
- In a virtual team, how do you establish trust and inclusion? Is it necessary to be in the same room to build trust and inclusion or is this about behaviour?
Register to attend
Already registered? Click here to login and view the webinar.