Head of Education and Development
The Role NSCG are delighted to be working with an NHS organisation who are based in East of England on the recruitment of a Head of Education and Development. This post is an FTC for 12 months Band 8D. Initially it will be remote based however later in the year could involve some on-site working.
The Responsibilities This role will lead on the oversight of the Education and Training and Organisation Development teams.
To manage the Team ensuring that it provides a responsive, high quality service to the Trust Directorates and students.
To lead the strategic direction for the departments and ensure sustained successful relationships with a number of key stakeholders.
To encourage the delivery of excellent education to our stakeholders and establish a good regulatory compliance.
Lead on implementing and adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and standards.
The Candidate Essentials for this position include:
Significant management experience at senior level in the NHS or other industry.
- Experience of managing large scale schemes
- Significant experience of assurance and compliance regime management in regulated environments
- Experience of working within Data Protection Legislation including the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR
- Line management of senior staff and professionals.
- Working with and directly influencing clinicians
- Experience in leading major changes in challenging environments
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Ability to work effectively between strategic and operational activities where required
- Dynamic personality and the ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships and wide support networks Strong external communications skills in a politically sensitive environment
|Remuneration:||£87,754 per annum B8D|
|Discipline:||Project and Programme Management|
|Date Added:||12 Feb 2021|
|Closing Date:||12 Mar 2021|
To apply for this role, please email Sean Nicholson with your CV and supporting statement/cover letter including reference number JN -022021-26048_1613149658