The Interim Partners Difference
Flexible interim solutions to solve your biggest challenges
We’re one of the UK’s leading interim management providers. Our award-winning services leverage our own curated known universe of trusted interim managers with expertise to deliver measurable results across multiple business functions, sectors and locations.
Our track record includes interim management solutions for restructuring, turnaround, post-acquisition integration, digital transformation, programme and project management within listed companies, private equity backed businesses, local and central government.
Our clients benefit from a range of engagement options in which to deploy interim expertise - typically, through Statement of Work (SOW), Limited/Personal Service Companies (PSC) or PAYE.
An outcomes-focussed solution for higher ROI
Finding the right executive interim manager is only the first step in ensuring success. Our absolute focus is on delivering a high ROI, better performance and financial improvement. By understanding your business challenge, we’re able to define the perfect strategy and appoint the right people to deliver success.
Our Return on Interim® methodology helps you to set your interim manager's assignment objectives and milestones, then measure performance against them.
Why choose us?
- C-suite talent - credible, inspiring c-suite interims are highly coveted. We work with some of the most respected CEOs and CFOs in the interim world – people who step up from day one
- Rapid cover - when you need someone in place fast, we give you rapid access to leaders who have faced your challenges before – and know how to succeed again
- Agility - we make flexibility work for you in engaging c-suite talent, through smarter ways to access interims, advisors and NEDs
- IR35 compliance - we can advise you on maintaining access to top talent after the extension of IR35, and implement new engagement models that mitigate risk, reduce costs and improve outcomes
- Psychometric assessment - for c-suite level assignments, our short-listed interim candidates are presented with Credo psychometric personality profiling, providing an additional layer of rigour in the selection of a senior interim manager for a specific role or assignment
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective onboarding of expertise to support business transformation, programme management and change
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to help businesses respond to regulatory change
- Expertise to support development and launch of new business operating models and re-design
- Skilled expertise and leadership to support in successful delivery of a merger or acquisition – pre- and post-integration
- Leadership and programme management for big data, cyber security, digital and technology-enabled transformation
Interims who deliver
- Turnaround - our interims act fast to refocus and re-energise underperforming organisations
- Risk & crisis - our specialists mitigate and manage risk and help you respond to the unexpected
- Change programmes - we deploy senior managers to deliver specific projects, initiatives and change programmes – across any business function
- Digital transformation - we help you reach goals faster through interim CIOs/CTOs who speed transformation and maximise its benefits
- Regulated industries - access to leaders who can help you navigate a complex regulatory landscape
- M&A - access to specialists in bringing deals to fruition and setting the foundations for success
- Private equity - we deploy interim leaders to assist incumbents in value creation, and mentor them for future success
- Customer experience - when improvement to customer loyalty is an imperative, our interims make a real-world impact
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service for businesses engaging volume contractors and service providers.Learn more
Explore our industry sector expertise
Together, our consultants, specialists, interims and candidates bring a depth of industry expertise gained through first-hand experience in every major sector of the UK economy.Learn more