The Interim Partners Difference
A differentiated approach to interim management
Our unique 4-stage methodology offers a differentiated approach to interim management recruitment. We leverage talent intelligence and behavioural science to determine a precision fit for the role and closely monitor performance with our unique Return on Interim® methodology to ensure you achieve the results and business outcomes you desire.
Diagnose the challenge & design the solution
We’ll take the time to understand your business – your challenges and what you’re trying to achieve. Our consultants will expertly design your outcomes-focussed solution to meet your requirements - complementing both your existing team and operating environment.
There will be different ways to engage executive interim managers for access to specialist expertise and we will advise on the best approach. We’ll agree the talent identification parameters, including geography and remuneration and the preferred IR35-compliant model (PSC, PAYE or SoW).
Objectives & milestones
We’ll help you to define your assignment’s goals and deliverables.
Our Return on Interim® methodology records the assignment’s objectives & milestones.
Easy-to-use and with real time data, it provides absolute clarity on the potential value add or return on investment from your interim manager.
Return on Interim® can be used to monitor the performance of teams of interims, providing you with programme governance and an understanding of ROI across your interim workforce.
Talent research & identification
Prior to engaging our curated known universe, we use our proprietary profiling tools to create the blueprint for your interim talent solution. We’ll align your specification for engagement to your employer brand, values, operating environment, skills/capability and culture.
We’ll only engage professionals who are perfectly aligned to your specific requirement, providing you with a shortlist of candidates within hours for interview.
All c-suite level candidates are pre-assessed for fit with our unique personality tool, Credo.
Measure performance & delivering the result
Once engaged and deployed, we’ll measure performance from day one.
You’ll have access to our Return on Interim® dashboard, providing you a real-time view, to not only track but manage progress, adjust objectives and milestones.
Over the course of the assignment, we can provide supplementary expertise and interim support if the scope of the programme or role changes.
We produce detailed mid and end of assignment reports clarifying the value delivered. Together, we’ll agree the value delivered and how the learnings can be developed and optimised.
Key reasons why you should choose us
- We deliver. Clients tend to use us more than once.
- We are ranked in the UK top 3 for delivering interims to major change projects by the Institute of Interim Management
- We recognise that businesses are looking for a better, more cost-effective way to manage transformation and that’s a focus for us across our service delivery
- We maintain a known universe of high-calibre interims which connects thousands of independent management consultants and hands-on delivery experts across the globe.
- We provide individuals or teams of consultants in a unique model that bridges the gap between management consulting and interim resourcing.
- Clients benefit from having a coherent managed solution in addition to receiving elite consultants at 50-70% less cost than the pyramid pricing models of established major consulting firms.
- We manage every stage of an assignment’s delivery using our methodology of control and monitoring through milestones and objectives.
- With outcome-based pricing options available, we take full accountability for delivering the assignment outcomes you desire.
- We provide the scale and resources of a major global firm, our networked business model allows us to retain the speed, agility and low fixed-cost base of a smaller business.
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service for businesses engaging volume contractors and service providers.Learn more
Explore our industry sector expertise
Together, our consultants, specialists, interims and candidates bring a depth of industry expertise gained through first-hand experience in every major sector of the UK economy.Learn more