Powering your talent decisions
Your talent is your biggest asset. And usually the biggest cost. It’s why getting talent strategy right, and using data-driven insights to enhance this can give you a competitive edge.
We provide the insights and expertise you need to inform your talent strategy and help you to answer tricky talent questions with confidence. And our data-led, innovative approach makes sure we’re helping you to make informed decisions to drive your business forward.
A data-driven approach with a human touch
At a time when so many confuse convenience for competence, we won’t settle for a one-click, one-size-fits-all solution. We know when to use data tools and when to collect real-time insight by speaking to the market. And when to combine the two.
This blend of tools and intelligence gathering conversations gives you accurate, actionable insights and clear, concise recommendations. The result? Smart, trusted, talent decisions that take your people and business where they want to be.
When talent intelligence can help
Our clients are as varied as the talent challenges they’re facing. Regardless of size, sector or specialism they come to us for actionable insights when they need to:
- Benchmark their business against the rest of the market in terms of salary, reward, talent, strategies or best practice
- Access a wider talent pool, including niche skill sets or greater diversity
- Enter a new market, a different location or to access different talent pools.
Whatever talent question you’re facing, we’ve got the tools, team and proven techniques, to help you tackle it.
Our talent intelligence services
Our talent intelligence offering is comprised of three major parts: talent insight, talent pooling and talent research. You can find out more about what each service entails below.
Talent insight is about using data and market intelligence to inform business decisions.
Sometimes this is to inform a future decision, to prove a point of view or to uncover new information.
We help clients on the following projects:
- Competitor Analysis
- Brand Perceptions
- Diversity & Inclusion Analysis
- Talent Pool Analysis
- Pay & Reward Benchmarking
- Location Analysis
We provide data led insights, but we also focus on the “so what?” and help you to work out what your next steps should be.
Maybe your organisation is taking too long to tap into the talent pipeline and missing out on the people it needs? Or maybe you are facing repeated demands to hire within the same job family?
Talent pooling can help. By taking a proactive approach and nurturing a warm pool of talent, you can reduce the time to hire and increase the opportunity to recruit multiple candidates at no extra cost.
We’ve worked with clients on talent pooling projects such as:
- Building talent pools
- Making multiple hires in the same job family
- Succession planning
- Proactive recruitment
- Engaging candidates on an ongoing basis
When you have an immediate vacancy you need to fill or a new role has been created in your business, you need to make sure no stone is left unturned to find not just any person but the right person. The same goes for senior hires or those with specialist skill sets. Our confidential and comprehensive talent research can help. We help our clients with:
- Helping them understand the market or role that they need to hire in
- Talent mapping
- Niche talent identification
- Talent benchmarking
- Using research to understand where things have gone wrong and solving the problem
Whatever route we take and whoever you choose to hire, we prioritise the candidate experience: peer- to- peer, personal and professional. We understand the importance of process too. By focus on the people and the process, we’re protecting your employer brand every step of the way
After all, when you’re hiring, it’s all about getting to the best talent, not just the available talent.
A trusted partner
We're a trusted talent partner to many UK and international organisations - from FTSE 100 organisations through to SMEs, we’ve helped businesses better understand their challenges and opportunities to make more informed decisions.
Why choose us?
- Experience: Our team has worked within talent intelligence, insight, research and pooling for more than 25 years.
- Vision: We challenge you to rethink the way you engage the talent pipeline.
- Global reach: We have a proven track record of applying our methodology to projects on a worldwide scale.
- Cross-sector: We have a wealth of expertise in applying our talent insights, pooling and research across a wide range of industries - we take learnings from other industries and test how they can be applied to yours
- Niche: We are experts when it comes to scouring the talent pipeline for in-demand and hard-to-find skill sets.
- Proven: We can point to several success stories as evidence that our approach is effective. 96% of our clients say they would recommend or highly recommend us.
- Agile: We work flexibly with our clients as an extension of their team, and we'll change direction and adapt the methodology when required.
- Tailored: We provide an approach which is bespoke to you through detailed research, not as a generic offer.