Talent strategy consulting
Helping exiting executives transition to new careers
One measure of a top employer is the way it treats its people through the whole employment lifecycle – all the way up to the exit day and even beyond.
Our outplacement services provide comprehensive, compassionate, cost-effective support to executives who face redundancy, be that due to cost-cutting and downsizing, corporate restructures or a merger/acquisition.
Investing in outplacement support is not just the right thing to do for departing executives. It mitigates the negative consequences of redundancies to the employer - and helps the organisation and its workforce move on faster.
How we help
Our expert consultants are here to support your organisation’s change plans, through tailored packages of expert specialist coaching and practical help.
- 121 coaching, small group and large group packages
- Workshops, masterclasses, onsite centres and job fairs
- Flexible levels of support depending upon seniority of individuals, numbers and budgets
- Project management support for large-scale outplacement programmes
Why choose us?
- Extensive experience across FTSE100s, SMEs, higher education, not-for-profit, local government, NHS and emergency services
- All coaches have a coaching qualification and a minimum of five years’ experience
- High client satisfaction rates
Benefits to you
- Bolster morale and employee engagement of retained employees
- Maintain good relations with executives who may be future customers, suppliers or competitors
- Protect employer reputation and brand
- Show a demonstrable commitment to social responsibility
Benefits to departing executives
- Emotional support, confidence building and opportunities for self-reflection
- Personality testing to identify strengths and weaknesses, skills, values and interests
- Exploration of career options, for example different sectors; interim vs. perm; non-exec roles
- Practical coaching on CVs; LinkedIn; personal branding; networking; interviewing and business set-up
- New role preparation and transition support
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service for businesses engaging volume contractors and service providers.Learn more
Explore our industry sector expertise
Together, our consultants, specialists, interims and candidates bring a depth of industry expertise gained through first-hand experience in every major sector of the UK economy.Learn more